For iPhone users, an Apple ID helps them for downloading songs, applications, or movies by visiting the “iTunes” and the “App Store.” It permits the users for syncing “reminders”, “calendar” and “contacts” by using iCloud. Follow the instructions to know how to create a new Apple ID using iTunes.
Steps for Creating an Apple ID with iTunes
The users can make an Apple ID only with the help of iTunes. The users do not use the system with their iPhone nowadays but in case they do so, then it will work properly and it is an easy way for creating an Apple ID with iTunes. Go through the steps listed below to know how to create an Apple ID with iTunes.
• Open the iTunes on the users’ system.
• Press the “Account” page.
• Tap the “Login” button.
• The users will get the two options either they can log in in their Apple ID or make a new account on iTunes. In case the users have already had an account on Apple which is not linked to the account on iTunes, then the users need to login to the account and type the payment detail on the phone display. The process of creating an Apple account will permit the users for making purchases. In case the users are making a new account on iTunes, then they have to press the “Create Apple ID” option.
• While the users make a new Apple ID by using scratch, they need to press on the displays to start typing the detail. This display will show the terms and conditions before creating an Apple ID, the users need to accept the policies mentioned in the page and after that, they have to tap “Agree” button.
• On the next page, type the email ID the users wish to place for the Apple ID. Make a strong password which is not guessable to anyone and that password should include the alphabets, numbers, special characters. Enter all the remaining details like date of birth and then choose in case the users wish to login for Apple news subscription. The users also have the choices which include “rescue email,” that was the mailing account so that the users account detail will be helpful in case the users are not able to login with their email ID. In case the users select for using this function, then type other email ID which the users will use at the time when they sign in to their Apple ID.
• After doing all the above-mentioned procedure, the users need to press on the “Continue” button.
• Then, choose the billing option the users wish to use the same method at the time when they buy Apple subscription and the users have to buy by going to the “iTunes Store” on their iPhone. The users will get the payment options like “Visa”, “MasterCard”, “American Express”, “Discover”, and “Paypal.” the users need to type the permanent address of the card they are using while making payment and the Card Verification Value number located on the backside of the users credit or debit card.
• The users need to press on the “Create Apple ID” option and then they have made their Apple ID by using the iTunes and they can start using the Apple ID now on their iPhone.
Aida Martin is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup .