Have different posts on separate social network sites
From the time Facebook bought Instagram, both of them got connected in many of the ways. It is true that for Instagram users it is not compulsory to start their Instagram account with Facebook, but it does suggest to do it always. Luckily, there are methods to disconnect Instagram from Facebook.
What can be the reason behind you unlinking Instagram from Facebook?
There can be plenty of reasons behind unlinking Instagram from Facebook.
Some of them are-
- You may feel that it is less safe.
- It can be possible that you have a lot of friends in your Facebook account starting from your school friends, college friends to official friends. It can be possible to avoid some friends suggestion like official friends you may prefer unlinking Instagram from Facebook.
Method of disconnecting Facebook from Instagram:
For not having even a single connection between your Instagram account and Facebook you only need to separate both the account with each other. Luckily, this completely removes every connection. With the help of disconnection, you’ll be able to stop posting Facebook pictures to Instagram by itself. The other change that will be made after the disconnection is that shall not get your Facebook friend on Instagram by itself.
- Firstly, go to the Instagram app.
- Then, visit your Instagram account.
- After that, click on Settings. It will look like the structure of the wheel.
- Next, move to ‘Privacy and Security’ and press on Linked Accounts.
- Observe that if you have linked your Instagram account to your Facebook account, then the color of the Facebook option shall be blue.
- Click the linked account.
- After that, press Unlink account.
Method of deleting Instagram from Facebook:
After doing the instruction mentioned above one by one, you would have disconnected Facebook from Instagram completely. But for disconnecting Instagram from Facebook, you require to follow the given below instructions carefully.
- Firstly, go to facebook.com by your web browser.
- Then, select Settings.
- After that, click on Applications.
- Next, choose Instagram.
- Towards the below, click on Remove Applications.
- Observe that the ‘Remove Instagram’ option will get displayed if you like to delete every Instagram uploads that have also put on Facebook, the look for Delete all your Instagram actions.
- After deciding, click on Remove.
Aida Martin is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup .