Norton is an antivirus program that is manufactured by the Symantec Corporation. The Antivirus software is working to protect your system from unwanted attacks through the viruses, Malware infection, or spyware. Viruses are updated daily on your system and Norton antivirus is constantly provided protection against them. The Norton Antivirus software is available in the market at a very affordable rate and it can also be purchased for a year of full protection policy.
Norton Identity Safe is a password manager that makes possible to log into your preferred sites easier and more securely. But sometimes many of the Norton Antivirus users have complained against that the Norton identity safe prompt again and again to enter their credentials.
We are providing you some of the steps which helps you to fix the Norton Identity Safe login. The methods given below are easy and simple to understand but try to use this method in the given sequence to avoid trouble and error or if you need more technical support you can visit the www.norton.com/setup or norton.com/setup. The technicians and experts of Norton are available 24*7 to help you.
Procedure to Fix Norton Identity Safe Login Problem
There are two main issues or error occur while using the Norton Identity Safe Login software-
- If it will ask repeatedly to enter the Credentials.
- If any Incorrect Password error occurs when you signing into the manager.
1 If it will ask you repeatedly to Enter the Credentials-
If you asked to enter your Norton Identity Safe credentials again and again when you try to sign in, try some of the following steps that are given below to fix the above-given problem- the steps are given below. Try these steps is the given sequence to save your time and efforts.
STEP 1: Restart your computer
- Exit all the programs from your system Window.
- Then, Restart the computer.
- After restarting your computer, you might resolve the problem.
But if still, the problem persists then follow the next step given below-
STEP 2: Sign out and sign in to Norton Identity Safe
- Start or open your “Norton product’ on your system.
- Then, On the top-right corner of the screen, click on the “Your User Name” option.
- The username is only displayed on the screen if you have “signed in” with your “Norton account credentials”.
- Now, In the Sign out dialog box option, click on the “OK” button.
- Then, in the Norton product main window, on the Identity button, and click on the “Identity Safe’ option.
- On the Get started Window option, click on the “Sign in” button.
- Now, In the “Sign In” Window option, type in your Norton account credentials, and click on the “Sign In” option.
- Finally, In the Vault Closed window, type your Norton Identity Safe vault password, and then click on the “Open” button.
After completing the above-mentioned process you will surely able to solve the problem but if still, the problem continues then you can also contact the Norton Customer Support or Visit Norton.com/setup for the instant help.
2 If any Incorrect Password error occurs when you Signing into the Manager.
To give access to your online vault, you need to first sign in with your Norton account, and then after log on to your Identity Safe Vault. If the incorrect password error occurs, then you need to know, if it is the Norton account password or the Identity Safe password causing an error. if the reason is same then you need to follow the given steps:
STEP 1: Sign in to your Norton account from the Norton Identity Safe Toolbar
- In your “Web Browser”, if the Norton Identity Safe toolbar shows Closed Vault, then click on the “Vault is Closed” option.
- Then, type your email address in the email box, and click on the “Next” option.
- Now, Type your Norton account password, and click on the “Sign In”.
- After you logged on to your Norton account, you will be asked for your Identity Safe Vault password.
If the above-given steps are not working then try the next steps given below-
STEP 2: Sign in to your Norton Identity Safe Vault
- Type the Identity Safe vault password
- For security reasons, if you forgot your Identity Safe vault password, then you cannot reset or retrieve the vault password. And when you deleted the online vault, that your stored data is lost. However, if you have exported or backed up your vault, then only you can import data into your new vault. For more information visit Norton.com/Setup.
- And to delete your Identity Safe vault, type the wrong password three times, and then select the option “Click Here”.
- Then, click on the “Yes” button, to “Delete My Vault” password.
- Type in your Norton account password, and click on the “Delete My Vault” option.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click on the “Yes” button to permanently delete the vault from your account.
The aforementioned steps are very simple to follow and very less time-consuming, but still, if you are not able to solve the problem or still, the error persists then contact the Norton customer support. the experts are available 24*7 to help you in your every problem related to Norton. Or for more information, you can visit www.norton.com/setup or dial the toll-free number of Norton customer support.