A few days back, Apple released its latest version of the operating system, i.e., iOS 12, iOS 12.1. Since September, the update has been available in the Beta Phase. It’s an Apple first major update of iOS versions in the year 2018.
The latest updates of the iOS 12.1 bring different new features, and among all new features, one is the Group FaceTime features. At WWDC 2018 developers conference which was held in June, Apple was claimed it to be one of the most requested features. Before iOS 12.1 released, iOS users can easily chat maximum up to 32 people all together through FaceTime.
Some people are wondering or tensed how to use this Apple latest feature, but you don’t need to worry, we provide you a few simple steps by which you can easily use this feature. The steps are discussed below:
Steps to Use Apple’s New Group FaceTime Features
The steps are discussed below:
- In FaceTime, click on the Add button appearing on the top right corner of the screen.
- At the top, type the name or number of the people you want to chat.
- Otherwise, you can also press the Add contact icon to open contacts and then directly add people from there.
- Now, click on Video option to make a video call or click on the Audio option to make an Audio call.
There is another method to make a Group FaceTime call; we can also start a Group FaceTime directly from a group message conversation. You can easily start a Group Facetime call with all the same people by which you are chatting with in the Messages conversation by just following two simple steps, and they are as follows:-
- In the Message Conversation box, click on the Profile pictures or the My Account button appearing at the top of the conversation.
- Click on the FaceTime icon.
If you want, then you can also add some other person anytime even during the time of a Group FaceTime calls. And for, some more steps you need to follow:
- Click on the screen and then call on the More button during the time of FaceTime Call.
- Click on the Add Person option.
- Then, type the name, Apple ID, or phone number of the person you add in your Group FaceTime.
- Or, click on the Add button if you want to add someone from the Contacts.
- Lastly, click on Add Person to FaceTime.